Saturday, April 28, 2012

D day is tomorrow.....

Tomorrow should be the day, but there has been no action yet.  We are still at home. Thankfully my parents came last week and we are on babywatch.

I had a dr appt on Friday and we are at 2cm and 60%.  I've noticed a decrease in movement so they had me do a non stress test.  They put a monitor on me to track the heart beat and track any movement.  Thankfully everything turned out fine.  They scheduled me for another appt for next week and if Baby J hasn't come then they will schedule to induce.

My parents have been a big help, cleaning, getting rid of stuff to make more room, and fixing up things around the house.  Today we met up with my cousin and a took a tour of her college campus.  We thought with all the exercise and walking around it would speed things along, but no action yet.
 
We finally put all the letters up in the nursery above the dresser/changing table. Thank you to all who contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment