Saturday, April 14, 2012

15 more days

2 weeks tomorrow!!!!

We can't believe its almost the end of April. This pregnancy has really gone by fast. As of right now I really haven't had any contractions. He's been really active and I've felt a lot of pressure which has made me make several trips to the bathroom. But no action yet.
some of the office staff

This week my coworkers threw me a shower. I can't believe I've been with this wonderful staff for 8.5 years. Its been wonderful working with them. They have seen me grow up a lot. I started there soon after college (single), then a ways down the road I met my wonderful hubby and they got to experience me dating, and then getting married, now I'm gonna be a momma. They are like family to me. They really looked after me. I'm going to really miss them. We've decided I am going to be a stay at home mom. I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be able to do that. It'll be an interesting transition. But I'm excited.
me and my boss, Lisa
Kristy and I
Jonathan being silly at the food table

After we had the shower, Brian and I had a date to Village Grill, one of my many favorite restaurants. Thankfully we had a gift card to use (I think it was either a wedding present or Christmas present). We stuffed ourselves there. We had pimento cheese with potato skins for an appetizer. I had grilled chicken pasta with a salad and a sweet tea. Thankfully we brought most of it home and I ate on it for a few days.  We thought we should go out just the 2 of us before Baby J decides to enter the world. It was a wonderful date night.
my hubby and I at the Village
This weekend we were able to get some things done and take it easy, which has been nice. Brian and I got to sleep in. I decided to be a little crafty. Thanks to pinterest I got some ideas to finish up the letters to decorate the nursery. We also went strawberry picking, which has been a tradition of ours since we started dating. This time though Brian picked and I was the spotter.
B for buttons and Z for zebra

my hubby with our 4 baskets of berries

Here's what the nursery looks like so far. Its still a work in progress.
the crib with the giraffe print bedding, thanks to etsy and my sister for helping me
the changing table/dresser with a giraffe lamp (thanks to Michelle and Home Goods)
the huge comfy recliner
the window with new curtains and all of Baby J's books and toys

Rock and Play sleeper where Baby J will sleep in our room

No comments:

Post a Comment