Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3 Days overdue and still waiting....

Well today we are 3 days overdue.  I guess Baby J is taking his time and is comfortable where he is.  I wonder when we will meet that little booger.
Mom and Dad have been here a week and we've been cleaning and getting things ready.
I have had some abdominal pain but nothing major.  We went to the dr. today.  They did a non stress test and he's still moving around and he has a strong heartbeat.  I am still at 2cm though, so not much progress since last week.  The dr said it shouldn't be too much longer.  They have scheduled to induce me on Friday at 6:15a.m.  Maybe he will come before then, who knows.  We are excited but nervous, I think because we have a date now.
Praying that the induction won't be painful, we were hoping to do natural.  We'll see how things go. 
Looking forward to seeing my sister, brother in law, and niece Mother's Day weekend.  The cousins will finally get to meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment