Friday, April 20, 2012

Baby J is not ready yet

No contractions or pain all week.  He still has been very active.  I have another doctor's appt today.  We will see if I have dilated anymore and have another ultrasound.
Brian has been sick all week (sore throat, no energy, and fever).  Praying that he will get better.  Maybe God will allow Baby J to come when Brian is all better and I get a few things done at home.  Its been a little bit of a blessing that Brian can be home and work on lesson plans for when he does take time off work for the baby, even though he hasn't felt good.  Last night I came home after work and he was ready to get out of the house.  He said he didn't want me to cook dinner that we could go out.  So we got Mexican, maybe that will help Baby J come.

Yesterday was my last day of work.  I think I was in denial all week.  It was sad to leave my office family behind.  But I told them it wasn't goodbye it was see you later.  Hard to believe I've been at that job for 8.5 years.  They have seen me single, dating, married, and now a mom.  I couldn't have asked for a better job.  To think 8.5 years ago I wanted to head to Charlotte to work with special needs children, but God kept closing doors and was trying to get my attention to stay in the area.  The job just kind of fell in my lap.  It was the best thing ever.  If I didn't stay in the area who knows how I would have found Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment