Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Recap of the rest of September

I'm a little behind again.  I'm trying to do better at using my time wisely especially when he's asleep and playing with him when he's awake.

He's on a pretty good schedule.  I don't remember when he started doing this.
usually wakes up to be fed between 6-7am
sleeps 2-3 more hours
feeds again after his morning nap
will feed again between 12-2pm depending on how the morning goes
nap sometime after lunch
awake and in a good mood late afternoon
bed time between 7-8pm

We've been looking at houses recently and it has been fun.  The problem is trying to find ones that meet our criteria, in our price range, and is not too far away from church and Brian's work.  We found a great house with everything we liked except the location wasn't the greatest and there were some expensive items that might need to be replaced.  So its back to the drawing board.  The great thing is we aren't in any hurry to move, but would like some more space.  We know that God has the perfect house out there for us, we just need to be patient.

I've joined MOPS where I've been able to meet lots of other women.  We are able to have some girl time while our babies are being watched in MOPPETS (nursery)  Jaxon has done great with other people whether its in nursery or the grandparents are watching him.

I am trying really hard to do some sort of exercise everyday.  Its helpful to have Jaxon around because he gets me out of the house and we go on walks, which he loves.

I feel so blessed to have some mommy friends to get together with.  Right now when we get together, the babies just lay on the floor.  Can't wait to watch them grow and are able to play together.
Jaxon and Parker 
 Parker checking out Eliana
Parker, Eliana, and Davis (Jaxon missed out on a picture with his friends, he was napping)
We said goodbye to Katy, Michael and Mikayla.  Great friends from our small group. We will miss them. They are off to start a new chapter in their life.

We met my friend Kristen for lunch one day and he loved sitting at the table with us.  I think it won't be long for him to start eating solids.  Can't wait. He's growing up to fast.

It was parents weekend for High Point University and my aunt and cousin came by for dinner.  It was so good to see them.  I've enjoyed having my cousin Ally close by.

This past weekend I was sitting in the recliner feeding Jaxon in the nursery and Brian came into the nursery.  Jaxon looked over at Brian and said what sounded like Da Da.  Brian and I both looked at each other and said, "Did he just say what we thought he just said?"
Ever since then we've been trying to get him to say it again but it hasn't happened.  When he whines or is fussy he'll say something like Ma Ma.

Random pictures....
Went to visit Grandma in the nursing home
 date night
I am thankful for grandparents who love to spend time with our little guy 
 loves Sophie the giraffe
 Enjoys his time in his frog
 
Tummy time and holding his head up
He loves to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment