Monday, October 22, 2012

5 months old

How is he 5 months old already- what a cutie.

Time with friends for Craft Day and then hitting up the consignment sales. Thanks to my friend Michelle and pinterest, we made this wreath for my sister for her birthday.  Brian said I might have to start selling them.

Kate and Jaxon together again

The Princess Birthday Party....My niece Maddie grace turned 2 this month, so we went to her birthday party. Jaxon had so much fun with his cousins.  As a favor to all the little boy princes they got capes, crowns, and swords. The little girl princess's they got tutus, tierras, and wands.
 all dressed alike
 The whole family
Ally and her cousins
 Prince Jaxon
 Birthday Princess
 All the cousins (Jaxon, James, Cole, and Maddie Grace)
Maddie Grace loves her cousin Jaxon

I couldn't believe when we went to the doctor last month for his check up that he said we could start him on cereal and then solids.  I didn't think my boy was big enough for that.  Time has really flown by.  We decided to wait until he was 5 months old for cereal.  He has been acting like he is hungry more often and felt like he was ready for cereal whether we were ready or not.  We fed him oatmeal and he seemed to like it.  We put him in his little highchair to feed him in but then decided the bumbo was better.  He is not sitting up on his own quite yet.  The bumbo supports him a little better.  He was falling over a little in his high chair.  We try to feed him cereal once a day in between a feeding.

Pumpkin Patch with his buddy Parker.  I couldn't resist, I had to dress him up as a giraffe.


No comments:

Post a Comment