Monday, October 1, 2012

Labor Day in the mountains

I totally forgot to post about our Labor Day weekend in Luray, VA
We went with Brian's family (the inlaws, Brian's brother, Jason, and his wife, Anne) We had a great time enjoying kayaking, hiking, and being together with each other. My parents live really close to where we were so they came for lunch to help celebrate my birthday.


our porch at the cabin
off on a bike ride
enjoying time with grandpa

our cabin for the weekend
My birthday cake
Jason and Anne- cooking food over the fire

his sleeping position
Aunt Anne and Uncle Jason getting some time with Jaxon
my hubby grilling yummy corn
the whole family on the porch
My parents came to visit
Me and the little man

yummy burgers and custard
kayaking on the river

sandwiched in and ready to go home

No comments:

Post a Comment