Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Me and little man

Last week was my first week by myself with our little man and I survived.  I'm enjoying being a stay at home mom.  I don't think I would trade it for anything.  Even though I enjoyed my office job I would rather stay home and raise Jaxon.  We had a great week at home.  Jaxon let me clean and do laundry.  We also got out for the first time by ourselves and ran some errands.  Even though I don't want to rush him growing up sometimes I find myself looking forward to him walking and talking. 

We went to the mall and walked around with a friend and her little boy.  Can't wait for Jaxon to be able to play with some friends.  So thankful for some mommy friends who have babies Jaxon's age.

Wonderful friends brought us dinner....Which has been the biggest help ever.

getting some practice before baby Joseph arrives
Mrs. Smith also enjoyed meeting Jaxon
Family picture at the grandparents house

Jaxon went to church Sunday and lasted about 30 minutes before he got fussy and needed to eat again.   Jaxon even dressed for the occasion, thanks to a friend who gave him his first tie.

We snuck up to sit in the balcony with our friend Eric
Went out to eat with some friends from our small group and enjoyed some yogurt at Red Mango.
Some fun pictures of Jaxon and his many faces and poses.




I'm thinking that's a little smile


his favorite sleeping position

So thankful for a long weekend where Brian has a day off.  Planning to take it easy and enjoy some family time.

2 comments:

  1. I understand your wanting him to walk and talk. The newborn phase wasn't my favorite with either baby! But even so, you will miss having a sweet little baby at some point! Enjoy it (I know you are) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pics!!! What a precious little boy! =)

    ReplyDelete