Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeling a Little Stuffy

So for the past couple of days I've felt a little stuffy and can't breathe, snotty, sore throat, and my energy has been zapped. It was nice to stay home from work for the past 2 days to get better. According to Baby Center- its normal to feel this way towards the end of pregnancy. I hope it goes away soon. I already had these issues at the beginning of the month.

We went to our Birth and Baby Class again tonight. We just have one more next week and then they graduate us. I guess after next week we should be well prepared or experts at this baby stuff. We got a tour of the hospital and things started to feel more real. They have pretty nice rooms, feels like we are going to be staying at the Marriott.
9.5 more weeks and we will get to experience this for real. Can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment