Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Camping Themed Shower


This past weekend we went to my parents for another shower. So thankful for family and friends that helped us prepare for Baby J's arrival. We got some clothes, books, and some other necessities. My wonderful aunts, my sister, my mom, and 2 girlfriends from high school planned the shower. It was a camping themed shower. They were so creative with the food, decor, games, and party favors. They worked really hard.
While we were having fun. The guys (Brian, his dad, brother, my dad, and brother in law) went out and had some guy time.
having guy time

the wonderful hostesses (Great Aunt, 2 high school friends, mamma to be, Great Aunt)

trail mix for party favors
food table
my niece (the life of the party) helping with decorations
yummy cupcakes
cupcakes all decorated in camping theme (fire, canoe on the water, & smores) my friends are so creative
one of the games (Marsha's outdoor survival quiz)
questions about hunting, fishing, and camping
a book to add to Baby J's library, how appropriate
cute little outfit with hat
diaper cake- made by my sister
my sister and my cousin
my friend, Alison that got married and moved away from NC
the grandparents 2 be with mamma to be
my mom and my sister
the best girlfriends ever- friends for over 15 years, wish they lived closer
my preggo friend and me (a month apart)
my mother in law and sister in law
daddy to be hanging out with his niece
MG playing in her box of toys

No comments:

Post a Comment