Monday, February 20, 2012

30 weeks

So yesterday was 30 weeks. Hard to believe our little one will be here in about 10 weeks.

Update on Baby's J growth
15.7 inches long
weighing almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage)
His eyesight continues to develop

I feel huge and my belly button is now an outie. Thankfully I haven't gained that much weight, but I still have 10 weeks to go. They say you gain more towards the end.

I definitely feel Baby J move. He's been pretty active lately. Brian felt him move. He gave us several good punches. It has been been pretty amazing to feel him move and kick. Only God could have created this little miracle inside of me for us to enjoy and experience together.

Psalm 139:13-16 "For you formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth. Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were written all the days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was not one of them. "

Praying for you Baby J - can't wait for you to enter the world, so we can meet you

How I'm feeling...
backaches- I've got a great live in masseuse the best thing is he doesn't charge much
bought some support knee highs- had some swelling in my feet but not much, it seems to be helping
my allergies have been bothering me lately. What I have read is that stuffy nose is pretty common during pregnancy. Its because you have extra mucus and the amount of blood in your body increases during pregnancy, which may cause swelling in the tiny blood vessels in the lining of your nose and congestion in the surrounding tissue. Interesting huh?? It said that it can start within the first couple of months of pregnancy and get worse towards the end. I guess I am experiencing the end.

I had so much on my "to do" on Saturday, of course I attempted it and not all of it got done.
We got a free breakfast at Chick fil A. We never go out for breakfast but we couldn't pass it up.
Then I ventured out to Walmart and Super G to get some groceries. If you haven't checked out Super G international market here in our area, you have to go. They have all kinds of food there. But the best part is their produce and spices are super cheap and if you are looking to feed alot of people and need 25 lbs of rice they have it too. They have American produce as well as produce from different countries. On our first trip there we spent a couple of hours. Also if you are looking for meat- they have different animals parts available (intestines, ear, tongue, brain, etc) We've never tried any of that, we just stick to the produce. We figured its pretty safe.

Then I came home made a big pot of vegetable soup for the week and cleaned up around the house. I was pooped by the end of the day and had a sore back. My back has been hurting more lately, sometimes I think its from doing too much. There is so much to do before Baby J arrives. Seems like there is always something that needs to be done. So its sometimes hard for me to sit still.

My hubby was hard at work this weekend trying to finish the dresser/changing table. Hopefully we can bring it home this week. He just has to put the top on it and stain it. We are still trying to find the right knobs/handles for the drawers.

Also last night Brian thought it would be fun to watch an episode of Green Acres. I had heard the song, but never watched the show. We found it on Hulu. It was pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment