Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm a little late but..

Well I'm almost 10 weeks from the due date. Baby J has been very active. It feels like butterflies in my tummy. Its the greatest feeling. Can't believe its getting closer.
Last night I decided to try out a Prenatal exercise class that the hospital offers. Better late than never.
Its called Fit 4 Two. I'm going to do the Pilates and the Yoga class. Since I haven't been that successful going to the gym, maybe signing up for these classes will motivate me a little.
Brian and I have walked around the neighborhood. I do some stretching exercises at home as well. We just get home from work feeling exhausted and I don't have much energy. The first half of my pregnancy I struggled with a lot of headaches so there was no energy and I didn't feel that great. But I feel much better now, thank the Lord I haven't had to deal with headaches every day. I felt like I was popping tylenol pills every day.

Some of my cravings since I've been pregnant are:
Chocolate
going to Yogurt Bars
Chocolate peppermint milkshake from Chick-fil-a (it was only during the holidays though :(
one evening I wanted a egg and cheese biscuit from biscuitville the next morning for breakfast
Doritos
One thing that has helped me drink more water is to add from fresh lime juice to it.

Sleeping hasn't been too bad. I'm thankful for my body pillow that my aunt made that supports my back and then an extra pillow to support and cushion my belly. Poor Brian doesn't have much room to fit in the bed with all my pillows. He hasn't complained though. We've made it work in our double bed.

According to Baby Center's website, this past week Baby J weighs around 2.5 pounds like a butternut squash. He is around 15 inches long.

We had our first baby shower at Brian's work. Getting excited!!!! So thankful for family and friends that helped us get what we need for Baby J.

Our first diaper cake

Baby J got some socks (they are so little)

Looking forward to the weekend trying to work on getting more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment