Saturday, February 18, 2012

My handy hubby

I just need to brag a little on my hubby. So thankful I married a handy man like my dad.
First he made me a glider for our front porch for my wedding gift.


Now he is making Baby J a changing table/dresser. He has been so excited from the very beginning. He just took a picture of one that he liked at a store and took some measurements. But other than that he didn't have any plans. He has been working so hard on it. I can't wait to get it in the nursery.
the legs
the drawer faces and the legs
the basic frame
the sides and back are on
Eric and Brian's dad- his helpers
the drawers before they are put together
the drawers
my hubby using his new router on the drawers
drawer slides are in ready to attach a drawer
one drawer is in
all drawers are done
a side view of the drawers
So pretty. Its almost done. Just the top and staining to go
somebody is pooped
the top is on

He used his router to make the fancy edges
all that is left is staining and putting the knobs on :)
Its so pretty. Can't wait to get it in the nursery.

putting the stain on

No comments:

Post a Comment