Saturday, November 1, 2014

Almost ready

We are nearing the end and getting ready for baby #2 to arrive.  I am getting anxious to find out if we have a son or daughter.  I am glad we waited to find out.  It made for a fun surprise even though it drove our family and friends nuts.  If Brian weren't around I think I might be really tempted to peek.



The week of the due date I went about our normal schedule.  We had a pumpkin bash at our church that we took Jaxon to.






We had a playdate with friends, we ran errands and stocked up on stuff that we needed.

Brian and I got out for a lunch date the day we went in to be induced.  I wanted to make sure we ate a good filling meal for lunch.  They told us we couldn't have anything heavy for dinner before we headed to the hospital.  So thankful Brian decided not to work on the day we went to the hospital.



No comments:

Post a Comment