Saturday, May 24, 2014

Strawberry picking

I made the mistake of taking Jaxon strawberry picking without Brian, but thankfully my friend Jessica and her son James came with us.  It was still hard because all Jaxon wanted to do was see the tractors and ride on the gator and push his stroller.  He had no interest in the animals or picking strawberries.  So I had to contain him in his stroller at the end of one of the strawberry rows while I picked.  Lesson learned: next time bring some help.







Strawberry picking... this time with daddy and our friends with their son Bentley.  This time Jaxon ate lots of strawberries and helped daddy pick some.  We made a game out of it.  He would pick some and run down the row and hand them to me or put them in my bucket.  When we were done he was covered in strawberries.  







No comments:

Post a Comment