Wednesday, May 28, 2014

In Memory of Grandaddy

My grandaddy passed away on May 23 after battling lung cancer for a short time.  He was born on February 7, 1927 and was 87 when he passed away.  He lived by himself since I was almost 1 years old.  He was very independent and worked hard, especially around the yard.  He walked several miles a day at the mall.  He had a certain route at the mall, one that avoided the women who liked to talk to him.  He always had a certain way of doing things.  So thankful that he raised my dad and taught him well.  He taught him how to be a great dad and husband.  Its been hard for my family because we lost my Papa last year.  So glad he got to meet Jaxon and his other great grandchild Maddie Grace.  He will be greatly missed.


all of the grandchildren and great grandchildren 



Grandaddy, Jaxon, and Dad

We enjoyed spending time with family at the funeral to celebrate my Grandad's life.  We decided to leave Jaxon with Brian's parents while we traveled to be with family.  We enjoyed snowballs in Maryland and playing old skool candyland.





No comments:

Post a Comment