Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jaxon es Dos anos

Jaxon is 2 years old now.  He also says he is "dos" (2 in Spanish)  We had a Construction theme party. He loves trucks, tractors, and cars.  So it was perfect.  We had yummy food and we built hamburgers.
I am thankful that my family was here to help me decorate and get things ready.
My cousin Ally also graduated from High Point Univ. the same weekend as his birthday.  So we decided to celebrate with family since they were in town for the graduation.  It worked out perfect because we got to spend extra time with family.  My parents, sister, brother in law, niece, Aunt Wendy, Aunt Gloria and Uncle Rob as well as Brian's parents, 2 aunts and 2 cousins were able to be here for the birthday party.




All dressed for the party





Fruit blocks (fruit skewers), Pebbles (reeces pieces)


 yummy cake made by my mother in law


Nuts and bolts (chex mix), safety cones (bugles), wrecking balls (cheese balls), paint brushes (rice krispie treats)











Loves his "Grace" (Maddie Grace)- they had so much fun together. Wish they lived closer.


Can't believe our little guy is 2 already. Time has flown by.  We are already experiencing the terrible 2's. I mean the terrific 2's.  He has been more fussy and likes to throw tantrums.  This is a learning process and I know we will get through it.  Thankful for an awesome husband and daddy to help me out. I just hope and pray it will get easier especially with baby #2 coming in October.


No comments:

Post a Comment