Thursday, May 15, 2014

More Words and new things

We have been practicing counting in Spanish and Brian will teach him words too.

He has been saying lots of new words all the time and he is putting more words together. His words are also clearer

He will start to add "please" to things he needs- which is so cute when he's so polite, you can't turn him down
open please
Help me
Hold you (means hold me)
Fire Truck
Diaper change
P U - He actually said that and he had a dirty diaper
He is so friendly when we are at the store and will say hi to everybody and bye when we leave
He loves to get in the drivers seat when the car or truck is parked at our house
cado (avocado)
Nana (banana)
He will take our finger and pull on it if he wants us to go somewhere
He loves to play with playdough and draw on his new easel and wants me to be right there with him
He is getting kind of bossy and will pull my finger and tell me to sit down if he wants me to play with him
He is entertained by hooking his high chair buckle together.  The only thing is he can't figure out how to unbuckle so he will say "help me"
We have noticed he is more clingy and fussy when I am around but when daddy is around he isn't and will play more independently

He loves being outside with his daddy and playing with his trucks.









We had a lunch date with my aunt.  He didn't last long at lunch.  All he wanted to do was go outside and then he was a happy camper.



No comments:

Post a Comment