Friday, November 11, 2016

Pregnancy update

I feel like I haven't written much about this pregnancy.  Life has been pretty busy keeping up with our 2 little ones.  Although Jaxon isn't really little anymore.  I can't believe our baby is 4.5 and is going to Kindergarten next year.  The first half of my pregnancy during the heat of our summer was pretty rough with migraines a making 2 trips to the ER to get rid of them.  Thankfully Brian was home and could take care of me.  I've had more nausea this pregnancy but thankfully it only lasted until 20 weeks.  I haven't had any swelling probably due to the fact that I'm chasing around our 2 and am on the go most of the time.  I'm involved in a bible study once a week and MOPS 2x a month so that gives me a break as well as Jaxon being in preschool 3 days a week in the morning.  Thankfully they both nap in the afternoon, so I can prop up feet and relax.  Although at times I feel guilty because there is so much to do during the 3-4 hour window they are sleeping but I'm just exhausted.  I feel like this pregnancy has gone by fast.  People keep asking am I ready and I'm like no not really.  I still need to pack my bags, get the carseat ready, and get baby clothes washed.  I think part of the problem is Kaelyn and Jaxon were late and I had to be induced.  I had no signs of labor at home.  Just nervous about how this baby is going to be.  Its hard to be prepared when I don't know when this baby is going to decide to make its grand entrance.  This poor baby has probably got neglected some.  Sometimes I forget I'm pregnant and I'm still in denial that this baby will be here in a little over a month.  Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the thought of having one more child in the house.  I know that God has blessed us with this child and He will help us parent all our children.  We are not on our own. I just need to trust that He will equip us.

The baby is moving around like crazy especially after I eat something sweet.  The kids love to touch my belly.  Jaxon keeps asking when is the baby going to come out.  Kaelyn loves to pull up my shirt to put her hand on my belly.  She loves to point out her baby in her belly too.  I've had several people with no filter make comments and I just have to laugh.

While out at some craft fairs over the weekend and 33 weeks pregnant.
"Well you got some belly going on there" (I'm glad I'm pregnant because that comment would have made things awkward)
"You look like you are about ready to pop"
I said, no not really, 7 more weeks
"Oh really oh my gosh"

Then at church picking up Jaxon from his class one of the older adults said..
When are you due? December 29
Oh wow how many are you having? just one
Well bless your heart I hope it comes before then.

I did get one positive comment while at a consignment store the other day. A lady that worked there said, "what a pretty belly"

I've had some heel pain and lower back pain but I'll take it over the migraines. Brian has named both of our kids.  We've brainstormed names for this one and can't really come up with one of each that we can agree on.  We have each come up with a boy and a girl name.  Jaxon came up with the name coconut. He will tell you we are having a girl but he really wants it to be a boy.  We didn't want to find out the sex of this baby just like we did with Kaelyn.  It was alot of fun and a wonderful surprise when Kaelyn was born to find out at the birth that we had a daughter.  

33 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment