Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy Fall Ya'll

Brian went kayaking and camping one weekend and while he was packing up the kids enjoyed playing in the kayak.  It was my first time with both kids overnight and we survived.  We even made it to church on time.  To be honest I think my motivation was having some adult time while the kids were in there classes for 3 hours.





They love going to certain grocery stores to ride in the car carts

Brian had a good time kayaking 11 miles and then camping overnight with friends but we were glad when he got home



We had friends over and my friend's baby needed to use our play mat.  Of course Kaelyn and Jaxon had to try it out.

Jaxon's favorite park because they have toys there



Jaxon loves to play sword fight and play with toy guns with his daddy.  Kaelyn will even get in on the action.  She already knows how to make a shooting noise.


visiting Brian's grandma on a rainy Saturday

Kaelyn loves to take her socks and shoes on and off while we are in the van.

enjoyed dinner and s'mores by the fire






Jaxon loves pancakes and waffles and enjoys helping me make them for breakfast

outside fun at the park


Annual Apple Run- this year we got 10 bushels of apples, 3 pumpkins, box of sweet potatoes, 2 mums and some yummy snacks.  We brought some friends along with us.
Kaelyn loves apples and will eat the whole thing.  We call her the apple thief
My inlaws came over the next week for 2 days and they helped me can 105 quart jars of applesauce. I think we should be good for the year. We also made apple butter, froze some apples, and made dehydrated apples.

















29 weeks

Pumpkin patch and hayride with moms and kiddos from MOPS






The kids love to put their hands on my belly and feel the baby move.  Its getting more real, 9 weeks to go.

Kaelyn gets a haircut from my haircut lady.  She did really well sitting in the chair by herself for the first time.

I love it on a Saturday when the boys spend time together- they went out for breakfast and ran some errands and brought home flowers from the farmers market. Jaxon loved going to the farmers market- it just happened to be antique truck day. He was excited.


HOA meeting and the Mad Science guy


Since I have not had much energy lately and its been so nice outside I decided to let the kids play on the porch.



New hairdo one morning

Mom and Dad came to visit to help us clean and declutter and get ready for the baby.  We decided to take them to the Children's museum and the new park downtown.  We also went to the mountains for the day to show them where we got our apples from.  It was a fun day trip.













31 weeks




Jaxon, Brian, and Paw Paw went camping overnight and had a great time together. They had to hike a few miles to their campsite.  He hiked 5.1 miles total and climbed 400 stairs.  Brian said he did really well.  I packed clothes and everything Jaxon needed.  I think he wore the same clothes for a few days. Kaelyn and I stayed home and Maw Maw came to hang out with us.  I was in no condition to camp.













He came home so dirty. I don't think the wipes I packed were used.

We are not big into Halloween but we did let the kids dress up and go to a few houses.  Thanks to a friend's birthday party we had free costumes this year.  They love dressing up as superheroes and chase each other around the house. They enjoyed seeing the trick or treaters come to our house all dressed up.  We usually pass out candy and give out tracks.  We like seeing our neighbors.

Kaelyn
loves to say "Amen" after we pray
she loves to play in Jaxon's bed

she continues to learn new words- Night night, read, mine, Aaachoo, hot, cold, wash, wipe, out, go
when she doesn't get her way or brother is aggravating her she gets a little attitude and screams and squeals.
We love seeing her little personality come out
she loves for me to read to her "The Napping House" a book that Great Aunt Gloria and Great Uncle Rob gave her and The wheels on the bus which has interactive pages.

She loves to wear her backpack into church

Jaxon
He's had a few difficult days at preschool when I drop him off and even when my inlaws were here watching the kids while I went to a dr. appt.  He's a little unsure of me leaving.  He wants me to stay or wants to go with me.  Friends have said its the age or maybe its just not sure about the transition and baby coming soon. He is learning new letters at school and has been practicing writing them.  He's made some friends at preschool and continues to enjoy going.  He also loves going to awana.  He always asks what we are doing tomorrow.
He's a good big brother and they play well together. He's really protective and likes to boss her around.


No comments:

Post a Comment