Thursday, October 2, 2014

4 weeks to go

Can't believe Baby #2 is almost here.  I am still feeling really good.  I haven't had any contractions. Just getting more uncomfortable at night.  I have pillows all around me in our double bed.  Surprisingly Brian still finds room in the bed for his pillow and enough room to sleep. I haven't had any swelling and felt like I haven't gained as much weight as I did with Jaxon.  I felt like this pregnancy has been so different.

The other week I had so much energy that I made 11 meals to freeze.  Its been good to not have to do much for dinner in the evening since I already prepared them in advance.  Most of them are crockpot recipes and some are soups.  Don't know when I'll have the time to do this again, but at least this will feed us until after the baby is due.  Lately I haven't felt like I've accomplished much during nap time.  Jaxon usually wears me out in the morning so all I feel like doing is sitting down in the afternoon while he sleeps.  I guess folding laundry can wait, but at least we have clean clothes. People keep asking how I'm feeling and if I'm ready. Honestly I have felt fine.  Just tired in the afternoon and Jaxon keeps me busy and we are both worn out by lunch time.  We are just getting anxious to find out if we have a son or daughter. 





No comments:

Post a Comment