Thursday, September 4, 2014

Baby Bump Update

Well we made it to 32 weeks.  Not too much longer to go.  So far so good.  This pregnancy has been way different than when I was pregnant with Jaxon.  This baby is definitely more active.  I have felt pretty good other than a few headaches here and there and a little back pain.  Jaxon keeps me busy and so I get tired by the time he goes down for a nap after lunch.  I've had a few more ultrasounds than normal.  My placenta is a little too close to my cervix and it needs to move so that its 2 cm away from my cervix.  Otherwise I will have to have a C-Section.  At my doctors appointment this week the baby was measuring right on schedule at about 4 pounds and is currently breech.  There is still plenty of time for it to turn.  Jaxon loves to see the baby and put his hands on my belly.  I know he's going to be a great big brother.  We still don't know the gender and we have names picked out for both.  I would be fine either way.  I think it would be fun to have one of each.  Of course if we had a boy Jaxon would have to share all his trucks, tractors, and trains and that might be hard.  But if it was a boy I know they would be great buddies.  If it was a girl I know Jaxon would take good care of her.  All we pray for is a healthy baby whether girl or boy.

 29 weeks with Jaxon

32 weeks with Jaxon and my preggo friend

30 weeks with Baby #2

No comments:

Post a Comment