Friday, August 10, 2012

3 months-Where has the time gone?

I can't believe he is already 3 months.  Time has flown by.  We have really enjoyed our summer together and can't believe its coming to a close.  Brian will go back to work in a couple of weeks and it will be just me and my little man.  I am looking forward to it.
Introducing Farmer Jordan....I thought he looked so cute in his overalls

I've been having problems with just one of my fingers.  It's really dry and cracked on the tip of my finger and then cracked between fingers.  Tons of lotion and cortisone cream didn't help.  So I went to the dermatologist and she said it was exema.  But she didn't know why it was just on one finger.  She said a lot of moms and nurses get this from excessive hand washing, which makes sense, since I wash dishes and wash my hands before and after handling Jaxon.  So I said to the doctor, so what you are saying is that the hubby needs to be the official dish washer?  She gave me some cream for me to use during the day and at night and I've changed my soap to cetaphil to help get it under control.

Took a nice bike ride on a good shaded trail and my mother in law had her date with Jaxon.

He seems to only take a bottle from people other than me.  He loves it when Brian feeds him and is grabbing onto things really well.
Mimmie and Great Aunt Gloria stopped by for a visit on their way to visit my grandparents.  Jaxon enjoyed their visit and entertained us while we were eating lunch.  He has discovered his tongue and his feet and loves to talk to us.
I got some good deals at a consignment sale again today.  Jaxon behaved himself probably because he knew I was buying him some fun things but he doesn't seem to like it when we go shopping at Ann Taylor. I wonder why?

Still enjoying getting some exercise with the girls and their babies.  We've found some nice trails to walk on. I get my girl time while Jaxon sleeps, which usually happens whenever he goes in the car or in his stroller.

More fun pictures of our little guy


No comments:

Post a Comment