Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Graduated

Last week we graduated from our Birth and Baby class. I guess that makes us experts and we are supposed to be really prepared and ready now. We do feel very educated and they gave us plenty of information. Now I wonder if we will remember all of it once we get to the hospital.

My hubby has been sick with a cold for the past 6 days. Its probably the crazy warm/cold weather. Or he may have gotten it from me. Praying that I won't catch what he has. So thankful I have felt pretty good while I've been pregnant. My allergies have bothered me off and on. I did have to take some time off in February because I was sick.

This weekend Brian goes to "Daddy Bootcamp" class. Maybe he will get some good tips. I know he will be a great Dad anyways.

Can't believe we are already at 32 weeks. It won't be long now.

No comments:

Post a Comment