Tuesday, February 3, 2015

When daddy is away we get to play at Mimmie and Pop Pop's house

Brian went on a Men's retreat with the church for the weekend.  So I decided to make the 5 hour+ road trip to mom and dad's house in VA with the kiddos.  I didn't really want to be by myself at the house and could use the extra help with the kiddos.  So we left on Thursday and didn't come back home until Tuesday.  Kaelyn got to meet her great aunts, great uncle, friends from church, my high school friend Charlotte, and mom's friends from her doctor's office.  We had a great visit and Jaxon enjoyed quality time with mimmie and pop pop.  The kids did pretty good in the car.  We just had to stop like 4-5 times for Jaxon to go potty.  I put a pull up on him just in case, but he still told me when he needed to go to the bathroom.  So thankful we could go visit.  Thanks mom and dad for all your help.


























No comments:

Post a Comment