Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Fun

Can't believe its already December.  I've tried to find fun stuff for us to do this month around Christmas.  It's been alot of fun to watch Jaxon at this age. I wanted to establish some fun traditions.

I had a girls night and we made a felt tree with ornaments for our kiddos to decorate.  I wanted to use it for advent and for him to color some Jesse Tree ornaments.  But we haven't been very successful.  At least he still loves to listen to daddy to a bible story out of the Jesus Storybook.


We walked through a light display near by.  Of course all Jaxon wanted to do was touch everything.  Kaelyn didn't really like it.  Even though she was bundled up she cried most of the time.  I'm trying to use the Ergo more with her so that it frees my hands up to interact with Jaxon.



We decorated the tree together as a family.  We found a monster truck ornament to add to the tree. He loves to play with our mini nativity set.  He will load them up on his tractor.  I guess he's taking them to Bethlehem.  Who needs a donkey when you've got a tractor.






We cut out and painted some ornaments.  We also made a decorated some cookies.  He loved using the cookie cutters.











No comments:

Post a Comment