Friday, December 5, 2014

Celebrating 5 years

Its our 5 year anniversary this year.  It was kind of hard to celebrate on our anniversary this year with a newborn.  We decided to celebrate early over the summer and spent 9 days together child free thanks to my parents.  We went to Colorado and had a wonderful time.  This year we went out to dinner and Kaelyn joined us but you would never know she was with us because she slept the whole time.  Our wonderful friends watched Jaxon for us.


Its hard to believe we said "I do" and kissed each other for the very first time 5 years ago.  I am so blessed to have Brian for a husband and father to our children.  God knew exactly what I needed and knew the right time to have Brian appear in my life.  I look forward to many more years together. 



No comments:

Post a Comment