Friday, May 24, 2013

Prayer for Jaxon

Psalm 63:8, "Lord, please instill in my child a soul with a craving for You, a heart that clings passionately to You."

This has been an incredible year as God has blessed us to be Jaxon's parents.  Its been an amazing journey has we have watched him grow and try new things.  We can't believe its been a year already.

We are praying that Jaxon will come to know the Lord early in life.  As parents we pray for wisdom as we raise him.  We are so thankful for the love and support we have from friends, family, and our church.

Some things that God has taught me.
*As a stay at home- I can't do it all.  There will always be tomorrow. I can't be Supermom
*Use every moment/opportunity I have to spend with Jaxon because he will grow up fast.
*Its ok to ask for help
*God has me right where He wants me
*Make time for the hubby

What a joy it has been to take care of this little guy.  This year has gone by so fast.  I look forward to many more years of being his momma.


I love you Jaxon.  
God thank you for choosing Brian and I to be his parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment