Friday, May 31, 2013

Growing Up

Jaxon continues to love racing around the house using his walker.  He loves to chase Brian around the house and sometimes Brian will have Jaxon's other walker and they will race. He hasn't started walking yet, but i think he is close.  He will hold onto both hands and walk.  He will also hold on to things and move from the couch, to the end tables, to the wall into the kitchen.  He will find a way to get where he wants to go.  He is very independent and loves to entertain himself.  One of our windows sits low to the ground in the living room and he loves to look out the window as well as the front door.  Sometimes I think he knows what time of day that Brian will get home from work and he will look out the window and wait for him.  When Jaxon sees Brian at the end of the day or when he wakes up he gets so excited.

He is now taking one nap a day.  Most days he will wake up around 9 and sometimes earlier and then he will nap again around 1pm.  He is drinking whole milk. I gradually stopped nursing him soon after he turned one.  So thankful he lasted that long.

We had alot of fun at Jordan Lake over Memorial Day.  The water was too cold for Jaxon though. He wasn't too sure about being in the kayak with Brian either. Brian and I took the kayaks out and the inlaws kept an eye on Jaxon for us.








I just love hanging out with the girls in our playgroup.  Jaxon wasn't too sure about the pool.  He loved it last year but he was still a little small.  Its been a little hard lately because Jaxon is so mobile and I feel like I have to chase him around to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble


This is what he looks like in the morning.....



I have put off giving him a hair cut because I'm so nervous that I won't be able to do it right or it will look awful.  He also had to look good for his cousin's wedding.  So here goes....





He looks like a little man. He is growing up too fast for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment