Monday, March 25, 2013

Been a little busy lately

Jaxon keeps me busy during the day. Just when I think I have his schedule figured out, it changes.
Jaxon and I went to visit Mimmie and Pop Pop and left Brian home on March 21 and stayed for 5 days.  We missed Brian but it was nice to spend some extra time with my parents.  My dear friend from high school was having a baby shower and didn't want to just stay for a short weekend and Brian couldn't take off. So we went without him for a long weekend.  We visited with family, friends, and my parents' neighbors.  We loved showing him off.
Jaxon enjoyed his time with Mimmie and Pop Pop and it was nice to have 2 extra set of hands.  While mom and I were at the shower, Pop Pop babysat and they had a great time together.
He still doesn't have any teeth and he tried some new things at Mimmie and Pop Pop's house.  Beans, ground beef, chicken, and little pureed steak. I'm not having to feed him pureed stuff as much anymore.
We also went to Maryland to visit with my grandad, aunts, and uncle.

with my friends Charlotte (mom to be) and Rachel- dear friends from high school
fun times with Mimmie
Loves his Pop Pop
visiting at Grandaddy's house

No comments:

Post a Comment