Saturday, May 27, 2017

Happy Mothers Day

I am so thankful that God has chosen me to be their mom.  I was sad that Brian had to work this morning but me and the kids found something fun to do.  The farmers market was having Fire Safety Day.  They always love seeing fire trucks.  So I wore Hadley and had a hand for each kid, but actually Jaxon held Kaelyn's hand.  He was huge help and the kids stayed close by and didn't run off.  Then close to the time we were going to leave Brian sends me a text asking if he could take the kids to lunch- Ummm YES.  So I had a few hours to myself at home with Hadley.  Jaxon wanted to go to Chick Fil A.  So while they were at lunch I enjoyed cleaning up the house a little with no interruptions and I folded laundry in the peace and quiet.  

]



While I was at home they were getting a sugar high.

Hadley did an epic poop one day where I just gotten her out of her carseat and discovered she had poop all the way up to her neck.  Her back was covered.

My Mommy activity from preschool that Jaxon did

Kaelyn is getting more dramatic and Jaxon has his melts down too, So when Brian gets home I sometimes just want to have a break and go upstairs and fold laundry or clean up in the peace and quiet.

Hadley 4 month check up
weight 13lbs and 14.5oz
Height 24inches
Head 42cm

While playing the VBS CD in the van and its on the song that talks about He loves me.  Kaelyn repeated it and said he loves me and I said who loves you and she said Jesus

Mother Day pictures


I made some homemade strawberry popsicles and the kids enjoyed them outside on a warm day

We checked out a new park in graham.  The kids loved it especially playing in the creek.  I wasn't prepared and didn't bring bathing suits.  So they got soaking wet and all dirty.



I had seen online about the Road to the races tour of Cars 3.  So I surprised Jaxon and took him.  We left Kaelyn with a babysitter.  It was pretty fun, but it was pretty hot outside.  We got pictures taken with the cars.  He loved riding the shuttle bus (tour size bus) from the parking lot to the event.





Eliana's bday party

I'm so sad that preschool is coming to a close.  That means Kindergarten is near.  Our little boy is growing up.  He's learned so much this year.  He told me he's going to miss his friends, lunch bunch, and show and share.  He always looked forward to preschool and wondered when it was going to be lunch bunch or show and share.  
He had a little graduation ceremony.  He wore a cap and gown and marched into the sanctuary.  His preschool had a special program.  They interviewed all the graduates and video taped it and asked them what they want to be when they grow up.  Jaxon said, "I want to be a teacher, just like my daddy"  Pat and Wayne came to his graduation and I made him a cookie cake.  I got the idea from a friend on facebook to have the book "Oh the places you will go" by Dr Seuss and every year have his teachers write him a little note. Then when he graduates from high school present him with the book.












Kaelyn gets a bicycle helmet.  She loves wearing it.

Getting my car inspected with 3 kids in tow. They did pretty good.  I have learned to always bring food.  It keeps them occupied.

Family Fun Day on the last day of preschool.  So thankful Brian could join us.  





No comments:

Post a Comment