Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June continued

I am so thankful that Brian has the summer off since he is a teacher but unfortunately his summer break the last 2 summers has been cut short because of the school he works at.  I know I shouldn't complain  I am just thankful we had some extra family time.  I made a bucket list for the summer so we could have some fun family time.

We went to the pool and splash pad and had some fun outside time.  Jaxon loves his baby pool at home but is not a big fan of the big adult pool.  We went to the YMCA nearby with some friends and loved their pool I think because he could get in and out of the pool by himself.



At the splash pad and all he wanted to do was jump and walk on the concrete drain in the grassy area away from the water.

But he loved the pool/splash pad at the YMCA





He loves being outside and playing with the water hose and being in his pool.



No comments:

Post a Comment