Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Update on baby #2 and Big Brother

I have been feeling really good.  The only thing is my allergies have been terrible.  We had our gender ultrasound last week but didn't want to find out the gender until the baby is born.  It is hard that is summertime and so hot already, it makes me not want to walk/exercise outside.  But I get plenty of exercise chasing Jaxon around. He loves to be outside which is hard for me.  But thankfully we have some shade in our yard.  We usually go out to play in the morning.  Now that I'm half way there I am just starting to gain weight.  I have probably gained 5-8lbs depending on the day.  I also started weighing less this time than I did when I first got pregnant with Jaxon.  I have been feeling the baby move for the past several weeks.  Since I am pregnant in a different season this time I need some summer maternity clothes.  I got some great deals at a local consignment store.  I haven't had any weird cravings, but have mixed lemon with fresh mint from our garden in with water to help me drink more.

So do you think its a girl or boy?


We are 20 weeks this week

Big Brother Jaxon
2 year old dr appt stats
weight: 26.4lbs
height: 31.5 inches
head: 48.75 cm

He is wearing 24months and 2T clothes
size 6-6.5 size shoe
He is constantly saying new words and copying everything we say
this one melts my heart- "I love you daddy" "I love you mommy" He will say this especially at night before bed
His new favorite bedtime song is "Shine" aka This little light of mine. He knows some of the words and motions.
He can also point to Noah, Jonah, fish, lion, Goliath, and baby in his Bible
He knows how to put his toys away
He loves to play with his playdough- Its a daily activity
He loves to ride in the shopping carts, especially those that he can drive.
He loves to play with his daddy and chase him around the house.
Brian decided to nickname him Pee Pee King because he is peeing in his bed.  I have to change the sheets at least twice a day.


Not only is Jaxon going to be a great big brother but he is going to have 2 new cousins to play with. Brian's brother and wife gave birth a little boy.  Rivers Jason Jordan was born on June 10.  We are sad they live so far away, but maybe they will move closer.  We can't wait to meet him and....
my sister is pregnant and due at the beginning of January.  We are 10 weeks apart.  I am so excited we are pregnant together.  

Rivers Jason Jordan

My niece Maddie Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment