Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Words

Jaxon is growing up too fast.  His vocabulary list is getting longer everyday and he is starting to put more words together.
monkey
diaper
toys toys
mower
tractor
can say some of his friend's names
hop
jump
hurry up
giddy up
he says hi yah instead of yee ha when he is on his rocking horse
he will say bless you if we sneeze
talk to you (when he wants us to talk on his pretend phone)
plane
car
truck
water please
noise
learning to count from 1-10 in Spanish, favorite number is "ocho"

He will help put away his toys when we ask him.  He loves to play with his trucks and tractors and his toys outside.  He is such an outside.  I'm praying that we won't have a really hot summer because I don't know how I will be able to stand being outside and pregnant.  I have figured out that I don't need to go to the gym to get my exercise.  I just need to take Jaxon outside and watch him play or rather chase him around in order to keep up with him.

Serious reading time outside



Having fun with his buddy Andrew






I tend to get tired in the afternoon when Brian gets home from work.  Thankfully Jaxon takes a good 3-4 hour nap most days which gives me a break.  When Brian gets home they have fun playing together.  After dinner I don't mind cleaning up and Brian will give him a bath and put him to bed.  That is their bonding time.  

He loves his daddy.  He will run to greet him when he comes home.



No comments:

Post a Comment