Monday, March 24, 2014

Jaxon has some news to share


At the end of February we found out that Jaxon is going to be a BIG BROTHER!!! We miscarried at the end of October last year and God has blessed us and we are due the end of October this year.
I think Jaxon is really excited and he will be a great big brother despite the reaction on his face.  He likes to lift up my shirt and say "baby" and recently he has been kissing my belly.
They say with baby #2 you show sooner, which I think is true.  I feel like I'm showing but the scale doesn't seem to show that I'm gaining much weight.  I've been tired at the end of the day which doesn't surprise me since Jaxon keeps me busy.  I've struggled with migraines and my allergies, but that happened when I was pregnant with Jaxon as well.  I enjoy pizza, ice cream, doritos, and chocolate.  I love taking trips to Chick Fil A for their ice dream or going to Cook Out for their shakes.  Since Jaxon has been keeping us busy we seem to have to remind ourselves that we are expecting another one.  It can be overwhelming at times and I think how am I going to keep up with both of them.  But we know it will be fun.  We aren't sure when Jaxon will be giving up his crib.  I would like to keep him in there as long as possible.  But he has already tried to climb out but thankfully he hasn't been very successful. We decided that we are going to wait until the baby is born to find out the gender.  It'll be fun and thankfully we have all the essentials.






No comments:

Post a Comment