Friday, February 7, 2014

Roadtrip

Brian decided to go visit his brother and his wife out in Arizona for 5 days so Jaxon and I decided to take a road trip to visit Mimmie and Pop Pop.  Thought I could use the extra hands and time with my parents.  We also got to visit with my dad's family who live in Maryland.  They came to visit so we could celebrate my Grandad's 87th birthday.  Jaxon got into everything and stayed busy around their house.  But we had a great time.  We decided to stay an extra day because it was supposed to snow back home so that left Brian without a ride home from the airport.  He decided to volunteer and take a later flight to get a $500 voucher to fly another time.  He ended up taking a taxi home.  I was so nervous and couldn't sleep until I knew he had gotten home ok because the snow and ice started around dinner and he didn't get home until midnight.












Brian returned Tuesday night and wanted to go skiing again that weekend because Boone had just gotten some snow.  So he and a friend went for the day and Jaxon and I had a playdate with is buddy Andrew with a trip to the children's museum.

















No comments:

Post a Comment