Monday, April 15, 2013

Kate's birthday and the stomach bug

Jaxon had a great time at his girlfriend's first birthday and Brian and I was able to catch up with friends
Jaxon and Kate- a few months old
Kate- the birthday girl and Jaxon (amazing how much they've grown in a year)
Allie and her son Langston 
Michelle- Kate's mom

A day or two after the birthday party on April 8, Jaxon caught the stomach bug.  Thankfully Jaxon has been really healthy.  Besides an ear infection, he really has not been sick.  It was not fun. He threw up all over me.  If you think spit up is gross just wait until your child throws up all over you.  He had a fever and he was very clingy.  I felt so bad for my little guy.  Well not soon after Jaxon got sick Brian got sick and then he gave it to me.  Thankfully I only had it for 2 days.  We both felt pretty rotten and thankfully Brian's parents came and kidnapped Jaxon.  It was hard to be away from him all day and then overnight.  But there was no way we could take care of him.  That was our first time being away from him overnight.

Jaxon was drooling and sneezing, I thought he had an ear infection.  So we took him to the doctor and he said he was teething.  Well I could have figured that.  She said he has 3 teeth that look like are getting ready to come in.

Jaxon is now 11 months old.  Hard to believe

No comments:

Post a Comment