Thursday, December 8, 2011

I didn't know it yet but life was about to change.....

enjoying some Popovers

August 2-9 Brian and I decided to take a vacation to Bar Harbor, Maine. It was a much needed vacation. Ever since we got married and even when we were dating we had talked a lot about traveling. We went to Seattle last year and this year we decided to stay on the east coast and go to Maine. Some people thought why Maine, we said why not. They have pretty weather during the summer months and the trip was pretty affordable. We did some hiking, biking, and kayaking. I ventured out and tried some new things. I even bought a Camel Back so I would have plenty of water on the trip for all of our outdoor activities.  Every chance I got on the trip, especially when we were very active, I was going to the bathroom a lot, sometimes I had to find a bush.  Didn't think anything of it until I got home and was still having problems. Brian said- You are pregnant, and I said I didn't think so I am just drinking a lot of water and my body is just not used to it.
Kayaking
kissing shot
bike ride
Climbing over a rock on our hike
Brian eating his lobster

No comments:

Post a Comment